Advance Your Professional Level by Choosing Courses that Validate Your Work
Learn from CE providers with over 40 years of experience working and teaching in the United States and overseas. SOM Is devoted to your CE needs and preferences with higher education at comfortable prices.
We realize the many choices available when searching for course types, providers, how to learn, and when and where. Our courses are designed to increase competency and knowledge and be relevant to massage therapy and other healthcare fields. We recognize and respect varying lifestyles, opinions, and learning preferences.
Please read A Special Message To Visitors Of Our Site.
Live Seminars 2023
Live Webinars 2023
PURCHASING A HOME STUDY FROM THIS WEBSITE:
- From the menu bar on the left, click on home study courses, a page opens itemized by course hours - click on the hours of your choice.
- A page opens with our SOM emblem above each course title:
- Below the title is the approval status. Read carefully before purchasing -- there are no refunds on downloadable products. If unsure, call us at 561-846-9717 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A short course description is below the course approval status. Click on the course title to view the long description, then scroll down to the bottom to begin ordering -- follow prompts. Once the order goes through, click the download link. Open the book to page 2 for testing instructions. Test questions can be reviewed at the end of the course.
- When testing on a course downloaded from this website, follow the testing instructions on page 2.
- SOM reports completed CE credits to CE Broker within 24 hours when applicable.
- When taking any of our courses on CE Broker’s website, all must be completed there, including certificate download or printing. CE Broker automatically reports completed credits to the LMT’s grade transcript/profile.
If your Massage Board accepts NCBTMB CE providers, and most do, you may use any of our approved massage therapy CEs toward license renewal.
LOUISIANA AND NEW YORK MASSAGE THERAPISTS: Several of our home studies and seminars are approved for NY & LA, but not all. Look for your state's approval in the course description. It will look similar to this: Approved by NCBTMB, FL BOM, LABMT and NY BOM for a maximum of 12 CE hours.
We are Approved by:
"SOM Therapy & Associates is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider and is also sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs continuing education that is accepted by the state of New York for license renewal."
Need help? Choose the contact button from the menu on the left of the page..
We're now on FACEBOOK! Join us at S O M Therapy & Associates. continuing education for massage, massage therapy continuing education
(Note: AMTA does not approve courses or providers, even though they do require their members to obtain continuing education credits in order to renew their memberships.)